|resources:||Home Installation Source Code Screenshots Comments|
- HeaderMonitor-0.3.4 released (2006/02/05)
- HeaderMonitor-0.3.3 released (2006/01/21)
- HeaderMonitor-0.3.2 released (2005/05/01)
- HeaderMonitor-0.3.1 released (2005/04/28)
- HeaderMonitor-0.3 released (2005/04/28)
- Now headermonitor fully depends from LiveHTTPHeaders!
- HeaderMonitor-0.2 released (2005/04/22)
- HeaderMonitor-0.1 released (2005/04/11)
This is Firefox 1.5 extension for display on statusbar panel any HTTP response header of top level document returned by a web server. Example: Server (by default), Content-Encoding, Content-Type, X-Powered-By and others.
Response-header fields give additional information about the server, cache, connection, metainformation about the entity-body. If no body is present, about the resource and so on.
At first extension was developed for detection of Web-servers with supporting HTTP compression, i.e. monitoring of header 'Content-Encoding'. And then appeared feature of monitoring any header defined you. It`s simple and handy.
Important: This extension obtains headers from LiveHTTPHeaders. Therefore, in order to use HeaderMonitor 0.3.4 first install extension LiveHTTPHeaders 0.11 with patch from Wladimir Palant
Visitors since 05-07-2005 - Last updated 12-08-2005